Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dealer that will sell me a set of the black leather seat cover from Katzkin, for my 2010 CC. Has anyone done this? How hard is it to do the job myself? The dealer said it would take them four hours and cost 200 to instal. Problem is the guy is 3 hours away...

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I have a dealer that will sell me a set of the black leather seat cover from Katzkin, for my 2010 CC. Has anyone done this? How hard is it to do the job myself? The dealer said it would take them four hours and cost 200 to instal. Problem is the guy is 3 hours away...
I did mine, one of the best mods I've done. It's not a hard job at all, just takes going slow and paying attention if it's your first time. It took me about 7 hours to do all the seats and another four to do the door inserts.

With that being said, $200 seems pretty reasonable to do the install.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
How much for everything? I didn't do mine in my old 07 SE but I paid around 800 for everything. That was for 2 toned, contrast stitching, and the door panels were done. I was quoted 1200 by other places.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat

Vehicle Car seat cover Car Car seat Luxury vehicle

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
How much for everything? I didn't do mine in my old 07 SE but I paid around 800 for everything. That was for 2 toned, contrast stitching, and the door panels were done. I was quoted 1200 by other places.
View attachment 119276

View attachment 119277

That's a great price! Do you remember what the name of the lighter color you used is? From the photos it looks like you had the "Steel" color which was the lighter color option in the earlier Titans, IIRC.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I think I am going to do it myself, I would have the dealer do it but they are 3 hours away. I think I am going with the black leather.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
That's a great price! Do you remember what the name of the lighter color you used is? From the photos it looks like you had the "Steel" color which was the lighter color option in the earlier Titans, IIRC.
Sorry, I don't. I held the samples up from the installer and picked the one that matched the interior gray.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the dealer do mine, and my interior looks amazing. I had to travel two hours and wait for about six but it was well worth the wait.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered the black leather katzkins. I am going to install them myself, I will keep you guys informed on how it goes....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts