Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are sweet, exactly what i was looking for. I love the color and the fit is really nice, and will get better with some good ole missouri heat. Heres some pics. meeeooow.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
These look cool. I've been lurking on Katzkins site for a while now. How much do these run and are the door inserts and pillars extra?

Awesome interior dude! :cheers:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually didn't install the kit myself, I didn't want to mess it up.

When you order, you get an extra few yards of material so that you can do the inserts, it is included with the kit, you just need to specify the color.

With the install, it ran about 1200, and the shop I had it done at was awsome, the owner had a titan also, which he let me borrow for the day, so that I didn't have to do the car shuffle. Now thats EXCELLENT Customer service.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Those look great. What upholstery shop did you take it to to get it done? I have been looking at Katzkins as well, and the shop looks like they did an awesome job installing.

·
Super Moderator
36,630 Posts
You had cloth seats before and now this ... way cool... I am going this rout when I have to buy the wife a new car/truck!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks!
The best critics (besides the girlfriend, she loves it - thank god :) ) fellow titan lovers. I think it was the best investment, I saved by doing this, and not going with the LE, and was able to get something a little more custom.

·
Registered
596 Posts
stltitan07 said:
Thanks!
The best critics (besides the girlfriend, she loves it - thank god :) ) fellow titan lovers. I think it was the best investment, I saved by doing this, and not going with the LE, and was able to get something a little more custom.
i think custom is always the best way to go. that job looks way better than stock leather and will most likely hold up better.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
How does the Katzkin feel compared to OEM (pleather?)...

1 - 20 of 54 Posts