Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok hear me out..
I want to add some bass to the titan, but everyone has the standard under seat box, and I want to try something different. My idea is this....

the rear seat (I have a KC) is a 60/40 split. Im thinking of removing the 60 portion, re-locating the brackets and hinges, whatever else, prob have to weld them to the rear wall. Find a wrecked titan and get the 40 side (which is symmetrical left and right) both upper and butt part, and put it in place of where the 60 part was, leaving a gap inbetween the now two seperate rear seats. Then get the rear center console out of an armada and put it in the gap, and of course modify it to fit a 12 or something, then amp under the pass seat. Kind of how the HD and King Ranch Ferds are, but being only a KC, captains will not fit back there whatsoever. I know I'd only have a 4 seater, and the woman might not appreciate the lack of backseat room :bouncy:, but i was just wondering if anyone has done anything remotely close to this. It'll be my next mod after I fab up the tundra mirror marker lights I bought online yesterday into the BT mirrors..

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go big or go home. i'll be sure to post pics once I begin this venture, just gotta obtain all the parts first. Anybody got any ideas where I can pick the console and seat up? ebays slackin. Not too many T's in junkyards in mass

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awesome, yea any pics anyone has of an install like this, doesn't even have to be a T, i'd like to check out to get an idea of the layout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts