Nissan Titan Forum banner

KC Tonneau Cover K-11 Smoke, Tampa, $500

794 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  plm7878 
#1 ·
In fair condition, has scratches and stuff, bought it new when I got the truck a year ago for 1100.

Call me with any questions

Jason

#4 ·
No pics, not gonna lie, if you want it perfect your gonna have to paint it. It has some hairline scratches through the top, may be able to just buff thouse out, and some deep scrapes about pencil width and about 3 or 4 inches long on both sides. It is a Leer 700 series.... I forgot to mention that... good point to know though Huh?? I will ship at your expense. If it gets shipped, make sure you insure the crap out of it. This thing is not light so it will cost to ship and it has to be shipped flat at that. Like I said I paid 1100 plus tax and installation about a year ago. Oh the carpet underside is stating to sag in the middle as well, the Florida humidity is a *****.

#6 · (Edited)
I personally wont research shipping costs, whatever it costs to ship plus packing material is what its gonna cost. Pre-paid freight only, in other words you set everything up. The hardware consists of 4 c-clamps, which I have. When you get it, you can literally slide onto the bed of your truck, clamp it down and your done.

#10 ·
Bump.....Please some pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.