Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have been looking at different shock and things like that. I have a 6in ProComp Stage 1 lift my buddy has 6in ProComp Stage 2 lift. I can obviously tell the difference between the shocks themselves but what exactly does it mean (or how to tell the difference between) when it says one is a COILOVER suspension and one is NOT? Thoughts please preferbly with pics haha thx

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Are there not any of yall out there that "know everything" lol i really could go for a bit of schooling haha

·
Registered
501 Posts
Stage 1 without coil over means you use your factory coilover shock with spacer.
Stage 2 comes with a new adjustable coilover shock that replaces the factory coilover shock.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
STAGE 1 front end lift comes with a coilover spacer... STAGE 2 comes with full length coilovers... If you have the stage 1 system, you should just get extended length coilovers (SAW, RadFlo, Fox, King, etc...) and you will ride even better than the PC stage 2 coilovers...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Or you can keep stock coils and ProComp spacer, just upgrade the Strut/Shock with Bilstein 5100's. They are adjustable I think up to 2". I put them on mine set at the lowest setting and it still lifted the front about 1/2". It made the ride much nicer. For a cheaper alternative I would recommend these, unless you're doing some serious offroading. Alignment included with install I think I paid $520 total.
Good Luck, keep reading cause all the answers are on this site.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok thanks. I just didnt fully understand but that def gives me a better idea for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts