Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Fellow Titan owners in Kentucky, time to stand up and be counted.

Please check in and introduce yourself and let's see where this leads.

I'l start off. We are located in Oldham County, just northeast of Louisville.
All my truck info is in my sig and I bleed blue.... Go Cats!

Additionally, I'd like to propose a Titan meet in the Louisville area, preferably during the Kentucky Derby festivities. It's the best time of year around here. The Derby is always the first Saturday in May, however festival activities begin a couple of weeks earlier with the largest fireworks show in North America.

A meet in the Louisville area would ideally draw from St. Louis to the west, Cincinnati to the east, Indianapolis to the north, and Nashville to the south.
All easy drives on either I-64,I-71, or I-65.

Ok your turn. Let's hear from you!

Bill ( Bootzon )

·
Premium Member
68,096 Posts
I'm still hangin in Western KY, about 3.5 hrs away from L'ville. I sure hope we ain't the only ones to chime in........I'm in Nashville a lot as my brother live off of 109 in Lebanon. That would even work for me with the free lodging! lol. My sis used to live off of the Dixie hwy, but she lives in Paducah too now...

·
Registered
60 Posts
Guess im next...

Bowling Green, Ky... I bleed Blue and Red, dont ask me how but when it comes down to it im a true UK fan.

A meet sounds great, but ive got an urge to sale the T, and get a new camaro all the sudden. So if ive got my truck im in.

·
Premium Member
68,096 Posts
Oh, I'm gonna have to make some cards to tag some of the T's around here and see if I can get some of these knuckleheads to get on the site!

·
Premium Member
68,096 Posts
Hey! Nice T man!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Might not work, I thought the internet was just making it's way to kentucky lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am in Louisville. I have an 8.5 basically stock and will probrably stay that way. I use it to pull my boat mostly. Replaced a 92 Chevy extended cab.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wes, great looking Titan there in corvetteville USA.

AF Medic, Thanks for your service in the frozen wilderness. Guess the news hasn't gotten way up north yet. He11, we've had the internet for years here in the Bluegrass State ... it's SHOES we don't have.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
bbomar here......

I live in Louisville, and have a heavily modified beast!!! :D

Some around here, call me Ben!! LOL

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
drjfjr welcome to titan talk and the Kentucky thread. Who is your dealer in Louisville. I bought mine from Neil Huffman. If I remember correctly BBomar got his at Collins.

Speaking of his excellency BBomar........ Glad you checked in Ben! Have your ears been burning?
I mentioned you in this thread >>>
.............http://www.titantalk.com/forums/hunting-fishing/85941-how-do-turkeys-know-its-not-hunting-season.html
I've been waiting for you to respond, lol. :poke:
Yes Bill, I bought mine at Collins (Friend is the sales manager)...:D

As for the thread....

I've seen it now!!! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
68,096 Posts
Might not work, I thought the internet was just making it's way to kentucky lol
You might be on to something there!!! LOL!!! :teethmast

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ben, I've been meaning to ask you for some time about that Daytona avatar.
What's the story on that?

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Ben, I've been meaning to ask you for some time about that Daytona avatar.
What's the story on that?
I've been working on cleaning out my garage for a reason.....:eyebrow:

Type 65 Coupe

·
Premium Member
68,096 Posts
If we get together I got just one thing to say.....SHOTGUN!!!!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,096 Posts
You can't wave the stopper under my nose like that...lolol

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ben that is SWEEEEEET! Good Luck!
Hope Santa brought you some good tools.

F1 read my mind. Guess I'll take 2nd dibs on shotgun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
drjfjr welcome to titan talk and the Kentucky thread. Who is your dealer in Louisville. I bought mine from Neil Huffman. If I remember correctly BBomar got his at Collins.

Speaking of his excellency BBomar........ Glad you checked in Ben! Have your ears been burning?
I mentioned you in this thread >>>
.............http://www.titantalk.com/forums/hunting-fishing/85941-how-do-turkeys-know-its-not-hunting-season.html
I've been waiting for you to respond, lol. :poke:
Bought mine at Collins. Was looking at the Ford's and SO sighted the Titan. She liked it so we bought it.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bought mine at Collins. Was looking at the Ford's and SO sighted the Titan. She liked it so we bought it.
drjfjr, I researched and wanted to drive the Titan when we went to Huffman
not really intending to buy yet. I was actually looking for a used truck, but the only Titan they had in 4x4 king cab was a new demo the sales mng was driving. When he brought it around I was immeditely infatuated. Perfect color, equiped EXACTLY the way I wanted. Once we took it for a drive I was blown away. I told my wife she had to drive it. She said, " No I trust you, if you like it that's good." I told her no, she HAD to drive this and feel the difference between it and the silverado. She somewhat reluctantly agreed, but once behind the wheel, I saw her eyes open wide and she said WOW.
That was all it took. we went home and talked about it, did some more research and made the deal the next day. My wife loves to drive it as much as I do.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts