Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
titan handles that trailer great...almost like nothing's back there! i was on the ky side, but not sure exactly what the campground name was. i was staying in someone else's camper, so they made all the arrangements. this year, i'm not sure if i'll stay with them or pull my own. i've got it lucky; my brother and his family live in carrollton,ky, and some other family live in milton, ky. so, it's easy access to the regatta no matter where i am.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I live in southern ohio and Ill come to meet in kentucky. either for a day or weekend hotel or camping. keep us posted if someone gets this together.
dksfowler -glad to hear you'd be interested in a meet. Are you in touch with any Titan owners in your area? Maybe you could round up a Buckeye contingency.
What part of Ohio are you in? I stole my wife from the Queen City.

·
Registered
602 Posts
i live close to chillicothe just 1 hour south of columbus. ya when u guys figure out when and where ill try to get a group from ohio to come down. been wanting to go to a titan meet but they all are always so far away lol.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
i live close to chillicothe just 1 hour south of columbus. ya when u guys figure out when and where ill try to get a group from ohio to come down. been wanting to go to a titan meet but they all are always so far away lol.
Sounds good DKS. How many other Titan guys do you know up there, and are any of them forum members? I feel the same way about the distance to the other meets. About the closest have been Memphis and Rockingham.

Bluegrass- see below for a picture of the area we camp in taken from across the river on the Indiana side. It is called McCoy's campground. The house at the top of the picture is on the road and makes a good landmark. Look familiar?

This photo was on page 1 of the sports section in the Courier Journal two years ago. Our camp is mid upper right, look for the red hydroplane wing that we display.:sunshine::hi:

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
i think you might have been a bit further down the river than the campground i was. what's funny, is in the pic, i noticed the titan tailgate before i saw the big red hydroplane. LOL

i'll def be there this year...it'd be nice to get a meet together with all the titan owners....we could hit up buck's run and do some 'wheelin' while out there...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
i think you might have been a bit further down the river than the campground i was. what's funny, is in the pic, i noticed the titan tailgate before i saw the big red hydroplane. LOL

i'll def be there this year...it'd be nice to get a meet together with all the titan owners....we could hit up buck's run and do some 'wheelin' while out there...
Sounds great. We live about 40 minutes from Milton,and I worked in that area, but have no idea what Buck's run is? Will you ellaborate? Because of the size of our camp we stay pretty busy all weekend, but we usually arrive on Wednesday or Thursday before the weekend. We live close enough we could do Buck's Run whenever. I'll leave you with another picture from Saturday night during the fireworks. In the first photo you can see Lucky Buddha on his platform silhouetted from the fireworks.In the second you can see our neighbor's camp lighted with the bridge in the background.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
buck's run is an off-roading area up there (near bedford, ky) where you can get out on some trails and have a great time.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
buck's run is an off-roading area up there (near bedford, ky) where you can get out on some trails and have a great time.
Is there a charge? More info! Inquiring minds want to know>

UPDATE Bummer Bluegrass, I googled Bucks run and found their webpage that says they are closed and for sale.
check it here >http://www.bucksrunmxpark.com/

I may call for info.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I am in Louisville and I bleed red. Go CARDS!!! Glad to see many other Kentucky Titan owners on TT.
Welcome PTitan. Glad you checked in.

Tell us more about your Titan. Year, equip, any mods, etc. Also where purchased and what dealer do you use?

CARDS?? Cards who? lol j/k hope they win every game but possibly 2.

"blueflag: Go CATS! "blueflag:​

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow, last time i was out there was this past summer. i guess many things can change in just a short time. the economy has evidentially hit a bit of everywhere!

hopefully, someone buys the place and gets it back up and running! however, it is ky, i'm sure we could find other places to do some 'wheelin'. LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was born and raised in Northern KY... Joined the Air Force and now I'm in Louisiana.... What can I say, It's shaped like a toilet for a reason... Headed home to KY in about a year... Can't wait...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
SilverCC Glad you checked in!

Most of all, Thank You for your service with the Air Force. Sorry about your luck being stuck in a place you don't like.

Tell us about your Titan. Where'd you get it.

What do you do in the Air Force?

When are you due back home in Kentucky, and where is home for you?

·
Registered
19 Posts
bump...just doin' a bump to bring us back to the top of the list.

sound off kentucky! this is your titan roll call...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
checkin in! Clarksville, TN/ Ft. Campbell, KY area

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
hey whats up ft campbell/clarksville here looking for someone to go offroading with.
What unit? B Co 2/506 4th BCT here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Louisville here. Grew up in Todd Co., Hopkinsville, and Bowling Green. Pretty much all over WKY. Been in Louisville 8 years now.

'06 CC LE, 2WD Silver... stock, for now.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Louisville here. Grew up in Todd Co., Hopkinsville, and Bowling Green. Pretty much all over WKY. Been in Louisville 8 years now.

'06 CC LE, 2WD Silver... stock, for now.
Hey Bradley. Glad you checked in. I'm outside Louisville in Oldham County.
What dealer did you buy from?

41 - 60 of 93 Posts