Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
8019 cuz the number is higher.
Just look at the stats bro. If money is no object. the 8019 is the one to go with

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys - I think...

I did look at the specs and did not see much difference between the 7019 and the 8019. At least nothing stood out but I am no expert.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
famousyellowz said:
Thanks guys - I think...

I did look at the specs and did not see much difference between the 7019 and the 8019. At least nothing stood out but I am no expert.
If nothing stood out at you . go with the 7019 because the things that make the 8019 better are just going to confuse you. And please do not take that the wrong way. If you have never used time alignment you probably will not understand it and just make your system sound crappie. The 7019 is your unit bro. pm if you need a price or explanation of anything.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That person and another have been posting that **** on a couple of the posts. The MODs need to ban them and erase that ****.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am also planning on one of those decks - actually my choices were between the 6019 and the 7019. I'm going with the 7019 due to the primary factor that the 7019 maintains the steering wheel audio controls, which I think is huge.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tech12volt said:
If nothing stood out at you . go with the 7019 because the things that make the 8019 better are just going to confuse you. And please do not take that the wrong way. If you have never used time alignment you probably will not understand it and just make your system sound crappie. The 7019 is your unit bro. pm if you need a price or explanation of anything.
thanks and no worries, its all good.

Yes, I'll send you a PM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts