Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a long shot but here goes, I was surfing my favorite two sites
this one and "CT" AND CAME ACROSS A POST THAT SHOWED A PIC OF A KENWOOD 7019 or 8019, that looked sweet, completly flush mounted
do any of you guys know which thread that was from or who posted it. I need a copy of that pic for referance. makes my deck look like stevie wonder installed it, (did I mention I am the stevie wonder ) who installed it.

any help would be great!!!!

·
Banned
402 Posts
b2sdad said:
I know this is a long shot but here goes, I was surfing my favorite two sites
this one and "CT" AND CAME ACROSS A POST THAT SHOWED A PIC OF A KENWOOD 7019 or 8019, that looked sweet, completly flush mounted
do any of you guys know which thread that was from or who posted it. I need a copy of that pic for referance. makes my deck look like stevie wonder installed it, (did I mention I am the stevie wonder ) who installed it.

any help would be great!!!!
similar HU

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-visual-audio-discussion/56281-pix-i-promised-new-hu-kenwood-dnx-7100-a.html

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Its a 7019 . the thread is titaled finally on ct. its titaninak's truck . i sold him the radio and kit.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I liked the way that lookes. I just didnt like the kenwood, Seemed to Be a pain to get to any of the features. I ended up with the double din Clarion . So user friendly.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the all feedback guys! Hey tech you have a sharp eye brother
that was the exact one i was speaking of!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts