Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O so I have an 05 se, power windows, 4x4 and I'm having a hard time believing that there was never keyless entry on this truck from the factory....my question is: is my only option to buy another key fob and look up programming instructions to try and program it or does someone have an easier solution to determine between two. Thanks guys

·
Registered
456 Posts
I ordered 2 new keyfobs off ebay a while back and they came with simple instructions to program the to the truck. I paid like 12$ for both with free shipping.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but wouldn't there be a button like devise on drivers door, when you push it, it locks and opens all the doors, if so, I think it is keyless????

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but wouldn't there be a button like devise on drivers door, when you push it, it locks and opens all the doors, if so, I think it is keyless????
Not sure of that's that new thing I heard about called sarcasm or if you're being genuine but that would be power locks my question was is there any way to tell if the truck originally had keyless entry??

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have an 04 4x4 se with power windows and doors and it came with keyless entry. You may be able to call a dealer with your vin# to find out or just buy a cheap keyfob and see if it works.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sorry you took it that way, wasn't being a smart ***. Just thought if it came with a fob, then that would be a clue. I know when I hit my fob they all click, most vehicles do. Probably said that wrong to, sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts