Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 2008 KC and I have been trying to program the keypad I purchased from nissanusa. Part # 999KE-AR000. I cannot get my flashers to blink twice so the pad will pair up with my truck. Does anyone out there know if the 2008 has a different way to pair up with the keypad. I have been through the directions several times and to no avail. I know the program instructions are simple, but I've put that key in & out of the ignition until the key is starting to look worn on the edges and no flash yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
White-Tite

·
Registered
686 Posts
I was going to buy the keypad as well for my 08 and saw that all the websites only list the keypad up to 07 so I decided not to take the risk yet. I don't see why it wouldnt work but that is a possibility that the 08 is not compatible with the keypads.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I programmed my keypad in without to much trouble. The one thing I noticed about the '08 is that you have to insert the key several more times before the lights flash. I don't think it is so much how many times, as it is timing. I put my key in and out about 18 times before they flashed. Everything else is the same in relation to the programming though! I love this mod, it has hleped me many times when I just don't have a key on me! Try it again, and be patient. It WILL work!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts