Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it seems that many of you want to buy some kickpanel raffle tickets but you do not want to buy speakers. So these kickpanels will come with a set of MbQuart Reference 4 inch component speakers already in them. They are brand new and will come with everything need . This is my way of saying thanks to you guys . Good luck to everyone. Tickets are still 5 dollars and please buy some. These speakers will make your system image and stage much better than the factory locations alone.

http://shop.tech12volts.com/displayProductDocument.hg?productId=57&categoryId=9

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Not trying to hijack your thread, but just wanted to say if you are going to make it to the jacksonville meet tomorrow could you please bring some of the tickets with you and a box that fits a CC for me to look at if possible. Thanks and you can have your thread back now.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ourbaby said:
Not trying to hijack your thread, but just wanted to say if you are going to make it to the jacksonville meet tomorrow could you please bring some of the tickets with you and a box that fits a CC for me to look at if possible. Thanks and you can have your thread back now.
well we got a wrench thrown in my plans orders have tripled this week and i will be pulling some 16 hours days untill next friday. There should several of boxes there . I have sold 6 in jax.Your pay pal invoice number is your ticket. if you buy 5 it goes in 5 times.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
WOW, sounds like your going to have to get you some help...Congrats man. I will look into those tickets tomorrow. I am hoping that one of the guys will have one of your boxes. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Yo Beotches Need To Pony Up.... That is one sweet deal and he is one heck of a vendor.

tech12,

YOU DA MAN

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bhudda454 said:
Yo Beotches Need To Pony Up.... That is one sweet deal and he is one heck of a vendor.

tech12,

YOU DA MAN
Thank you for your support

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
SWEET JAMES!!! This makes the deal even better for 5 bucks!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
5 bucks! Who's the Cheap Whore™ now?!?!?!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
5 bucks! Who's the Cheap Whore™ now?!?!?!
I'm not saying its better for me... I was saying that now those of you who didnt want to have to find speakers to work with these now you dont have to!

And for people like you BB that are cheap!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey Chad, can I borrow 5 bucks? I already have tix for this, but every little bit helps, ya know? :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Count me in... Just got me 10 tickets....

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
When does the raffle close?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Arachnid said:
When does the raffle close?

The raffle runs the whole month of july. We will have a winner on august 1 . !6 people have bought tickets as of right now and we have 23,00 members.

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
Thank you James, I'll be buying in. And no BB, I'll be spending more than $5.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Gee.... You must have a lot of time on your hands to be doing this for a lousy 23 x 5 = $115!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blackbeauty said:
Gee.... You must have a lot of time on your hands to be doing this for a lousy 23 x 5 = $115!!!! :rolleyes:
I am actually working on these at night after building boxes all day. I ordered over 150 dollars of supplies from select products just to make sure these are the best kicks i have ever built.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, I'd better buy more tix then! Git er dun!!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Maybe you should build some now so you can post pictures.Might would help on sales to see what they are wishing to win.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 36 Posts