Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my boy was tired from swimming so we did this a little early. here is the kickpanel winner.

Invoice 0000001171.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Ohhh I plan to enjoy them very much!!!

Thanks again Tech!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
WHAT!
My numbers were 1158 and 1181!!!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
R1max said:
I didn't win:flame: . Damit I never win anything. Oh well hopefully who ever won it will enjoy it.
Dont feel bad man, I was able to enter into most of these contests since I was a customer from way back and I never seem to win either! Some guys just have all the luck.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
t22a80 said:
Dont feel bad man, I was able to enter into most of these contests since I was a customer from way back and I never seem to win either! Some guys just have all the luck.
I feel bad that i can not give all of you a pair. If i have another month like last month i will be looking for a job. lol thanks to all that entere3d and bought tickets.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, Chad, you can sleep nights knowing I didn't win either.....and with 22 entries!!!!!! I was 1180..... :crying: DANG!!! I wanted those....

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Well, Chad, you can sleep nights knowing I didn't win either.....and with 22 entries!!!!!! I was 1180..... :crying: DANG!!! I wanted those....
At least I got some satisfaction out of this raffle because I am happy about that!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I figured that would make your day... Not that I try to make anybody happy around here or anything.... Just not my style, I guess... :dunno:

·
Registered
484 Posts
I guess my 30 tickets were just enough. Thanks again to Tech12volt for the great raffle, I can't wait to get to hear these.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts