Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the story. I was on my way back from the dunes this past weekend.. I have a 05 silver 4-door, Cst 8' on 35'. With a intake and exhaust also the timming advance. With a full truck of people, A 20ft trailer, With 3 dirt bikes a rhino and all of are other carp.. SO dack to the story.. On was on high way 8 driving around 70-75mph and i passed a dodge hemi white single cab short bed towing a little sand car. so i passed this guy not thinking of anything then i look in my mirror and he is haulin and then passes me so he slows down and i catch up to him and he keeps trying to race me... I usually dont race pullin a trailer... But what the hell good chance to kill a hemi. So we both floored it doing about 65 mph and i pulled on him i let off the gas around 90mph and got about 3-4 truck lenghts on him.. YaY!!! so i slowed back down to like 70mph... then cause he was all but hurt he flew buy me at least doign 95mph and flipped me off... So i laughed what i dont care but about 2 miles down the high way he has a blown trailer tire hahahah idiot. You shouldnt drive that fast towing...

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
now that's some funny sh*t!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
LMAO!! Thats great... Awsome kill bro!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
127 Posts
You should have yelled out your window, "That thing got a spare?"

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ha ha ya stupid dodge owners. my brother has a dodge and its in the shop 24/7... People can say all they want about nissans but i have yet to see one on the side of the road broke down!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
:werd: Nissan's are like sore ****'s, can't beat em... :jester:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont know about you guys but i think my truck does a dame good job towing for being on a 8' lift and 35'.... Better then my buddies 5.3 chevy by far

1 - 9 of 9 Posts