Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 260 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was comming back from the autopart store today. Speed limit on this one road is 55mph with stop lights every now and then. Well I noticed in this POS silver dodge..stratus? little four door sedan. Anywho this HOTTIE was on the left of me in this stratus. Dark tinted windows rolled half way down so I couldn't see much of her except her face. I swore I seen her somewhere before but regardless, she was HOTTTTT.

Anywho so I'm in the middle, and this F150 pulls up next to me. Some kid with his hat backwords but to the side bumping is music. Lifted F150 on some decent size tires, REALLY nice rims, I'll give him that. So I thought what the hell, he is a kid, probably will go for it, I have this hottie next to me, why not impress her. Kinda like two animals fighting over one chick. Whoever wins, gets laid type deal..

So the light turns green. I slam on the gas, nice lil chirp, he does the same and we go. Once I hit about 30 I pulled on him good. Got a good 3 car lengths ahead of him! SO I let off the gas at about 60mph and next thing I know there is this silver car, with blue and red flashy lights!! SOB!

So I pull over of course and she gets out of her undies..okay under cover car and walks up. So my dumb *** firsts says "I was hoping you'd pull me over!! I really wanted to ask you if you'd like to grab a bite to eat sometime?" ...well she was stunned, asked me why I raced that guy, so I told her and made a lil chit chat and she then told me she loves trucks! And is glad I whooped his *** as she hates F150s. Something about her dad has owned nothing but F150s her whole life or something. And so she went to her patrol car, came back and handed me a business card!! And told me to not race around and have a great day!

Anywho I killed an F150, and that's what matters! :eyebrow:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno. It might be another trap lol

·
Premium Member
19,148 Posts
If I've told my sister once I've told her a thousand times to stay away from strange guys! But does she listen to me??? :D Good luck!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I've told my sister once I've told her a thousand times to stay away from strange guys! But does she listen to me??? :D Good luck!
Hey, I'm not strange!! :redblob"

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
WTF??:huh:

And Wally's the Pope!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
WTF??:huh:

And Wally's the Pope!!
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who wasn't buying that story!

Must be our Kentucky skepticism Bbomar. ^5

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hey, I'm not strange!! :redblob"
what about this video you posted and this quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2e9Tt8fc0&eurl=http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-general-discussion/88091-denver-m-g-photos-video-offroad-adventure-2.html&feature=player_embedded

"..stupid youtube. I am trying to upload my videos, I have 10 of em and its not uploading any after this one.
This was takin on 36 going to boulder.. yeah, I'm a weird one...."

and to bring grammer into this thread too there are three dots in an ellipsis lol

·
Premium Member
67,890 Posts
nice first post #9^^^^^ LOLOL!!!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey I thought everyone hits their dash like a monkey from time to time!

That's why I didn't post this story at first..then I thought about it, and well all I can say is I'm a lucky dude!

·
Premium Member
67,890 Posts
If someone bangs on my dash like that, they get my foot in their a$$!!!!

·
Super Moderator
93,287 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
LOL, I cannot believe that worked. Post pics lololol

·
Premium Member
67,890 Posts
cool red X!!!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If someone bangs on my dash like that, they get my foot in their a$$!!!!
pfff we own Titans, Very strong trucks they are!

And I may call her..may not. I'm probably moving to Miami in a couple weeks..not sure I want to set myself up in that kind of situation with a woman. :ftard:

·
Registered
716 Posts
pfff we own Titans, Very strong trucks they are!

And I may call her..may not. I'm probably moving to Miami in a couple weeks..not sure I want to set myself up in that kind of situation with a woman. :ftard:
Good idea, her being a cop she probably has the hookups and will find you where ever you go :bangit:

1 - 20 of 260 Posts