Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys last night i was at a light getting ready to go across the highway and make a left. right next to me was an 06 gmc denali pick up truck. now i believe these denali's have a 6.0 in them. so the light turned green and he stomped on it and got ahead of me. i waited untill i got across the highway and as soon as i turned i stomped on it. he already had 3 lengths on me. i ripped past him at 80, it was a fast and easy kill from behind hahaha. and then we were goin down the highway at 45 and he WOULD NOT come up next to me. meanwhile there were no cars on the highway either. so i guess he knew what was up and didnt wanna play anymore.

this is my first war story with my 07 i have been lookin for one since i bought it! haha bring it!

·
Registered
223 Posts
bigblue35 said:
whats up guys last night i was at a light getting ready to go across the highway and make a left. right next to me was an 06 gmc denali pick up truck. now i believe these denali's have a 6.0 in them. so the light turned green and he stomped on it and got ahead of me. i waited untill i got across the highway and as soon as i turned i stomped on it. he already had 3 lengths on me. i ripped past him at 80, it was a fast and easy kill from behind hahaha. and then we were goin down the highway at 45 and he WOULD NOT come up next to me. meanwhile there were no cars on the highway either. so i guess he knew what was up and didnt wanna play anymore.

this is my first war story with my 07 i have been lookin for one since i bought it! haha bring it!
The 2006's have a few different engines to choose from, a 195 horse V6 and a 345 horse V8. And they are all wheel drive.

If he had three lengths on you and you caught and past him that easily, I would say there is no way he had the V8.

But nice kill.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Pokoki said:
The 2006's have a few different engines to choose from, a 195 horse V6 and a 345 horse V8. And they are all wheel drive.

If he had three lengths on you and you caught and past him that easily, I would say there is no way he had the V8.

But nice kill.
This makes alot of sense then. AWD is great for launching but they tend to lose alot of steam up top. I can see the Titan kicking it's *ss,

·
Registered
273 Posts
Those truck are suppose to have a 6.0 345HP v8. They use to have a different 6.0(LQ4) 325HP v8 but moved up to the LQ9(same engine as SS's). I think they are all CC so they are slower than the ss. The new 08's are suppose to have the 367HP v8 but I'm sure they are restricted quiet a bit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts