Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this 06ish Chevy Silverado SS came racing through traffic and cut off another car to get beside me at the red light. Well i had no intentions of racing him but i couldnt resist after i heard him take off. he jumped me by a front clip and i punched it and by 60 he had let off and he was to the middle of my truck. i slowed down to talk to him but he slowed down to 35 in a 55 so i just said hell with it and stomped on it..lol....STUPID CHEVY TITAN ARE FOR RACING!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
lol......Papa they always jump your a$$ for racing!!!! :D

Reactions: PAPARYNO

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i swear all these haters. this is why i got off the first time. people questining every little thing and this sh*t..wow but thanks buddy...he musta had a chevy

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Nice P... Love it when they are badged SS, HEMI, etc... and think they are all bad because of those letters on their rides... I find that those are the ones that are always looking for a run to demonstrate how fast their badges make their rides... I especially like lifted ones around my area with monster stacks and 4" exhaust exits... They sound good, but don't move so fast unless I hear that whistling turbo under all that engine and exhaust pipes rattling, then I know I'm in for a run... I still enjoy running even though I know my @ss will be handed to me... ;)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
People always act stupid about racing on the street. Ill race anyone, anywhere! Good kill pryno:)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ty all. i mean they act like they are the ones who are going to be paying for my ticket and if they even notice i was only doing 60 in a 55...wwwwoooooooaaaaahhhhh...blazin!!! i know u can pass a cop doing 10 over here and they wont mess with you.

·
Registered
364 Posts
let the haters hate bro!!! they can suck a fat one. its your money, your truck so have fun :)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
No hatin' here!!! Only if you lost then I would... haha, good kill!

I just took out a Chevy myself tonight, newer lifted Z71 Chevy 2500 Duramax, dude was trying to show off for the girls in his back seat, he gunned it at the first light and I didn't take the bait. My toolbox wasn't bolted down(I was working on the T earlier today and forgot to tighten the bolts back down into the Utili-track) and I didn't want it flying down the bed and its a Friday night on international speedway here in Daytona, cops are everywhere! We get to the next light and he goes, "Wanna go?" and I'm like, "Nahh my toolbox will be sliding all over." Shortly after I hear taunts from him and his buddy, so I said F'it! as soon as that second light dropped green I lit his *** up, wasn't even fair... I had to pull over afterwards and fix my toolbox... hahahahaha...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but just an interesting tidbit of information......they just announced on the news here in Texas that they may be raising the speed limits on certain roadways to 85 MPH. The bill passed legislation here in Texas and gives TxDot (Texas Dept. of Trans.) the authority to decide which roads they deem fit to raise the speed limits to 85 MPH. ( these speed limits will be the highest of any state in the country). They say we won't see any changes overnight, but within the next couple of years we will gradually see some major roads phasing into the new higher speed limits...., it's not like they don't drive that fast here already anyway...lol.
Anyhow, thought I would share that piece of info....good kill pryno.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice kill Papa. The only races I get are from beat up vehicles, women who drive retarded, and cars that "think" they are fast.... geez, I never get anything worth my gas. LMAO

·
Registered
942 Posts
Yeah, I saw an article on that today, they need to do that over here in Florida... oh wait that wouldn't matter, people still drive 10mph under the speed limit here anyways... :lol:

LOL, maybe they should make a separated "fast lane" for those who want to actually drive the speed limit....:eyebrow: Kinda like an HOV lane, but with a minimum speed of 70mph rather than the number of passengers in the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i agree people her in florida drive like the retired people they are.lol. that is the first good race becides my evo kill 2 or 3 months ago.

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I raced a chevy last night too, but it was my wifes 2010 equinox... I took off on her like if she was standing still, then when we get home she says "I thought you weren't going to race so I left off, and then you took off on me!" I was like .. "yea right"... lol funny she thoughT her 4 banger was gonna keep up with me.. HAHAHa!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
same thing with my wife in her 98 boniville..lol...quick but nothing like the truck..she always punches it before and i let her get a car length on me then i get on it and pass her like she is gettin on the brakes..lol...as george lopez would say...TITANS ROCK!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
No hating here... Nice kill's guy's!!!

It has been quiet in the War Stories section lately! We could use some excitement! :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
i swear all these haters. this is why i got off the first time. people questining every little thing and this sh*t..wow but thanks buddy...he musta had a chevy
The faggotry is quite high here in the war stories section. Like you, I pretty much gave up.

Nice kill anyway.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts