Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Killed MY buddies' titan

Guy that works with me has a titan, not sure what year, 05 or 06 i believe.

Anyways, he's got bullydog tuner, 2 degree advance, headers, banks exhaust, and a cold air intake that i know of for sure.

You guys aren't lying at all about how the truck has no top end!!

from 60 to 80 or so he hung on, i was pulling slowly, then after that it was just over.

He had someone in the car with him, but i don't think it would have mattered.

No dig races on the interstate going home :(

This was in my 2008 civic si 4 door. cold air intake, exhaust, header, and some underdrive pulleys.

All it's got.

I loved the way his truck sounded though. Sounds awesome with headers, that's for damn sure.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Like comparing apples and tamarines..:teeth: Good kill never-the-less.

L

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ok...so title says "killed by", and in the post "you pulled on him". I'm confused....did you kill him or he kill you? Did he beat you 0-60 and then you did ricer fly-by above 80 after he let off? lol

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
It also depends on his gearing that you're not taking into consideration. The Big-Tow has no top-end compared to the Little-Tow.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
don't worry. I'll go ask him exactly what his truck is.

and no, he didn't beat me 0-60 and then i "ricer fly-by'd"

he took off from 80 and i ran up his *** at 90, and had to let off and feather the throttle behind him.

so then we went from 60 up to about 90 and i pulled a car on him by then.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I'm not worried, I have a neighbor who will race you so you can be on the other end of that stick. Since you're bragging about racing a mis-matched race, you wouldn't mind racing against a Lamborghini would you?? :D

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Wow, quick little civic.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not worried, I have a neighbor who will race you so you can be on the other end of that stick. Since you're bragging about racing a mis-matched race, you wouldn't mind racing against a Lamborghini would you??:D
Not really mismatched.

and i'm not bragging. Christ, i love his truck, it sounds awesome, and is definitely faster than any truck i've run outside of a tundra.

Nope, wouldn't mind racing a Lambo, just because i'd get to see how fast it is.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Not really mismatched.

and i'm not bragging. Christ, i love his truck, it sounds awesome, and is definitely faster than any truck i've run outside of a tundra.

Nope, wouldn't mind racing a Lambo, just because i'd get to see how fast it is.
Me too. :D

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I ran over a Mitsu Diamente once. The dude made an illegal left turn in front of me and in attempt to miss hitting his A-Pillar with his wife in the front and daughter in the back seat, I turned as much as I could and ran over his engine hood instead. My kids thought we went over a speed bump. :D

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Good race.

I ran a late model SI before, with just an intake, exhaust, 2* and had him beat to 115. Not sure what the SI had.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts