Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these from another member just a month or so ago because I wanted to change out my coilovers on my lifted T. Now that I traded her in I'm not going to be doing any suspension work anytime soon and don't want them sitting around in the garage for a few years. They were only used for 6 months on his truck and were rebuilt after he took them off his truck so they are pretty much brand new coilovers. They will be pretty heavy to ship, about 70lbs so if you want shipping let me know and I'll get a quote. I'll post some pics later if needed. Here is a link to them at PRG. Also they should provide about 2" of lift with no preload. Price is $850.

PRG Products

Attachments

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on now I know someone needs coilovers...someone take these off my hands so I can get a system for the new T!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Dibs, but i need more info are they for 4wd? Do I need UCA? Work on an 07? I really need an extra 2inches of lift since my tires occasionally rub.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dibs, but i need more info are they for 4wd? Do I need UCA? Work on an 07? I really need an extra 2inches of lift since my tires occasionally rub.
They will work on both 4wd and 2wd for stock applications only, so if you have a bracket lift they won't work. They will work on any year Titan.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
can you take a picture of the top of them for me?

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Morning :bump: might also be willing to trade for other titan parts plus cash

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
do you know how much maximum lift you get with preload?

I am working to secure funds right now

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you know how much maximum lift you get with preload?

I am working to secure funds right now
To be honest I'm not completely sure. The other member I bought them from said that he was getting about 2.5" and hadn't put any preload on them. My guess is you should be able to get 3-3.5" of lift out of them if that's the case. I'd open the box back up and see what they are set at now, but I already taped it up hoping to get rid of them soon. Worst case I'd expect 2.5" at least.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Wish they were from lifted application. These are Bada$$. Love'n those coilovers. Good luck on sale. Look reallllllyyyyyy gooooodddd.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:bump: You and me both, I'd probably already have them sold by now if they were.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts