Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
King has finally came out with there direct bolt in coil over. Retail is set at $1350.00.They became available last thursday.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I wondered about the kings a while back, was going to ask Greg about 'em but Hoolie beat me to it and provided the info below...........

just got done chatting with greg for like an hour about components and other doo-dads. the Kings... to sum it up are almost similar to the DRs, with the exception of a remote reservoir as opposed to Donohoe's internal reservoir but for the most part ride the exact same. also the 2.5 Radflos with the remote reservoir don't look like the Kings but perform equal to the up and coming Kings which are titan-specific. all in all, excellent product and pricing for the Kings will be around 1350 like the DRs and other brands, but don't quote me on that price as it may be different. so pretty much if you've got the DRs you won't really need to make a change to the Kings for its really just the same. i think i just repeated myself...
this was in late march.....just an fyi.....

·
Registered
493 Posts
about those king coils, my buddy bought them for his 05 ford f150 4x4, on their website it says 3 in lift. well guess what, they have the same issue w/ internal bumpstop set at 2.5" of lift, just like the dr's they would hit hard. ive ridden in his truck many times and man it really hits hard. hope these coils arent like those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts