Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone please help. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on some 18x9 Rockstars I have a 2007 4x4 o/r Titan with the PRG Level kit. Has anyone put these on with 33's? Do they rub and how bad?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I know this was forever ago, but did you do this? I'm looking to do the same..

·
Registered
917 Posts
I have 18 stock rims with 33/12.50/18 on mine and they are fine..

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Yea I know 33's on stockers are fine I have 325-60-18 on the LE's, so are the Rockstars the same spec as the OEM wheels?

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
your gonna run into rubbing cause the rockstars are a 9 inch wheel and a 5 inch backspacing so they would stick out about 1.5 inchs more than your stock wheel so you could run a narrow 18 like a 275-70-18 and not trim much but you would prolly have to trim more for a wider tire. i am not the best at explaining this but pm norcal4x4 and he can help answer your question

·
Registered
315 Posts
Not all rockstars are 5" backspacing, I believe they make one in the +10 to +18 offset range which would be fine for 33's.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Reactions: rbt

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yes it looks awesome!! Woulds I be able to get 22s and put the grapplers on the without rubbing. I have a 05 CC 4x4. NO level kit.. If not what's the max I can go with 20. Would it be your setup? Thanks guys. Please help!!

Reactions: rbt

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Yes it looks awesome!! Woulds I be able to get 22s and put the grapplers on the without rubbing. I have a 05 CC 4x4. NO level kit.. If not what's the max I can go with 20. Would it be your setup? Thanks guys. Please help!!
Thanks. In not sure about the nitto's and 22's, I guess it all depends on overall diameter and how low of a profile your willing to go. I think 33's w/o rubbing is as big as we can go with no level/lift. so w/ 20's the max would be my setup.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I feel like a lo-pro nitto would be just solid rubber (the tread) haha. Probably ride like a sack of bricks

·
Registered
940 Posts
lol. thats funny. ure prob. rt.
Hahaha. Yeah it was a dumb thought!! Thanks for your help,there's a nice one like yours on car domain. All blacked out. Pretty sure its on 22s looks good.. But proab rides like a sack of bricks. Hahah.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Thanks. In not sure about the nitto's and 22's, I guess it all depends on overall diameter and how low of a profile your willing to go. I think 33's w/o rubbing is as big as we can go with no level/lift. so w/ 20's the max would be my setup.
i have a titan on nitto terra grapplers and 22's with no level yet.

·
Registered
940 Posts
i have a titan on nitto terra grapplers and 22's with no level yet.
Oh really.. Thanks for the help.. Can u post or PM me some pics.. Do you have any rubbing issues and how's all that weight on the rotors and breaks, I had a cheap pair of 22s with hankooks and they wore my rotors down pretty quick... Proably just because of NY traffic. Lol. How's the ride on your setup.. Thanks again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts