Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i want to order a set of monsters with 33's on them but what offset and stuff should i get? i want to stick close as stock as possible.. if i dont need to get flares i wont, but if they stick out enough, i will get bushwacker pocket flares too. any info would be great guys, i dont know anything on offsets n stuff... thanks alot.... oh yea im planning on getting 18x9's

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm still learning too, and this is what I've learned so far. If you go with the 18x9's they are 1" wider then stock and with a 0 offset, a 1/2" will go to the inside and a 1/2" will go to the outside. But since they aren't made with a 0 offset the +18 will put more of the wheel to the inside then the outside causing it to not stick out as far as the -12. A lot will also depend on what tires you plan on running and if you have any suspension mods done and this is the part that I'm still trying to figure out. Hope this helps. If not send NorCal4x4 a pm.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i have a set of monsters not exactly sure what the backspace is but they stick out about 2in. it looks really aggressive. just make sure that if you have them pop out past you wheel well check your local laws cause you mig get popped by the cops. they love to give tickets to people that have mods.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Mine are 18x9" -12mm offset and the 325's stick out about 2" in the front and about 1.5" in the rear. I am looking into flares around tax season for sure because I can't keep the damn thing clean to save my life. If you want them to look close to factory offset go with the +18mm it won't look as aggressive but will keep your truck clean.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
dude the 18x9 with a plus 18 offset will keep the wheel 100% flush with your fenders, thats the one you want. heres a picture of mine they were 22s though but same 9 inch wide and plus 18 offset. hope the pics help, that was stock 4x4 suspension also. 305 40 22 tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
also I have the 22x11 -44 offset now and they stick out 3 to 4 inches... not a good setup if you like a clean truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts