Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my guess is New York but who knows? If he went to Miami we would get Wade and he would be teamed up with is buudy Odom which would not to bad at all. It's sad that certain people can't grow up, be a man and work thinsg out.

I used to back Kobe on everything. I am a HUGE laker fan, bleed purple N gold, defended Kobe when people would talk sh!t. I guess what has happend the past couple days shed some light on what kind of b1tch he is.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Sometimes these pro athletes and their drama is like a damn soap opera. If we are hoping for a team.....................send him to the sonics, since they might be coming to Oklahoma!

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good comment posted on ESPN

GEEE, Just a few weeks ago...everyone was saying Kobe brought this on himself. People couldn't wait for the Lakers to lose in the playoffs and blame him even more for the destruction of a dynasty. Now we know the truth. The Owner didn't think a Championship was worth Shaq's salary. But let's not just stop there. They also got rid of Derek Fisher (ummm for Smush Parker...wtf?) They kept Odom and traded Caron Butler (I guess no one thought of a modern Jordan and Scottie combo in Kobe and Caron) and they refused to pull the trigger on the Kidd deal because they wanted to keep Bynum. Mitch Kupchak is a horrible GM and Jerry West would be saving his friend not hurting him by coming back. Because if you think he looks bad now, imagine being the GM who lost Kobe,Shaq,Karl Malone,Gary Payton,Caron Butler, Robert Horry, and Derek Fisher and you replaced them with Smush Parker,Luke Walton, Brian Cook, Kwame Brown,Lamar Odom, Jordan Farmar, and Andrew Bynum. The two lists look like Varsity vs. JV. Can everyone outside of L.A. (especially San Antonio who benefited the most) say "THANKS MITCH!!!" If I didn't know anybetter I would think that Donald Sterling (the Clippers owner) was rubbing off on his old friend Dr. Jerry Buss (yes they are business associates). If they can't get him the pieces he needs, Kobe should leave...but forget the other teams...Imagine Jameer Nelson,Dwight Howard and Kobe in State Tax free Orlando for draft picks and an expiring contract or two...just think about it.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I think Karma would be happy if they traded his sorry childish @ss to Denver. Let him get boooo'd every time he hits the floor!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
sorry to hear you defended him P. i've always thought the guy was talented (not in Jordan's league, EVER) but the boy is 100% POS b!tch. never liked him, don't care about him and anything he ever does, does not impress me. i could care less if they shipped his @ss off to Alaska and played there. the guy is simply put... A piece of shat and give me Jordan in his prime ANY DAY OF THE WEEK and twice on Sunday over watching Kobe Bean Bryant (LOSER)

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
hooligan said:
sorry to hear you defended him P. i've always thought the guy was talented (not in Jordan's league, EVER) but the boy is 100% POS b!tch. never liked him, don't care about him and anything he ever does, does not impress me. i could care less if they shipped his @ss off to Alaska and played there. the guy is simply put... A piece of shat and give me Jordan in his prime ANY DAY OF THE WEEK and twice on Sunday over watching Kobe Bean Bryant (LOSER)
Tell us how you really feel Hooli.....:clap: :clap:

P.S. I agree with you. He's a real POS rapist. He really needs to be shipped to Puerto Rico or someplace where will be humbled!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Kobe needs to go... He will never win playing with guys like, Odom, Smush, Farmar, Walton & Brown,

If L.A. is smart they will trade all of the above and go after Garnett or Jermain O'neal.

I dont see him going to the Suns, nor the Bulls.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Roadrunner said:
If L.A. is smart they will trade all of the above and go after Garnett
Heals yeah! KG baby!

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
as a Laker fan I don't know what the hell is going on. Everyone in the front office and Kobe are going after each other pubicly. Sr. Buss gets a DUI, Jr. Buss slams Phil, Jeanie slams Jr. Buss, Kobe slams Sr. Buss.

It is really a big mess anyway you look at. I must side with Kobe in a way cuz he was promised people around him to win. The Lakers have always been a org. focused on winning. A big mistake was letting Jerry West go.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts