Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The next Modified Addictions meet will be hosted by us, so it would be nice to have a "sit down / pow wow" a.s.a.p. What's good for you guys? Times, places and free time in your schedule. Thanks guys!

**NOTE TO ALL**

People that are interested in joining Modified Addictions or want to see what it's all about, come join us for some food and drinks.

Reactions: thebassn8tr

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Jon also post this in the social club. It'll be easier for members to find.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
34 Posts
looks like no one jumping on this,,,whats up!!! im down ......in july im free 16 and 23...august im free..hook this **** up johnnyB..

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
there is still plenty of time to plan. we're still fresh outta Rehab. get a couple of different locations and pick one. post atleast 2 months in advance. also keep in mind we need a place where we can all park together. i paid $65 out me own pocket to reserve that spot at Santee lakes for us.
that's not a bad idea about a late afternoon BBQ then off to happy hour or a house party. or even a beach cruise.

Reactions: JB

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
this thread is like a dead dog on the highway! I'm open 7 days a week 6-10pm, I'll find a good spot with plenty of happy hour specials.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess this matter is to be contined!

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
fuuuukkkk man ive been ghosting it around here. super busy with new job and school but the only weeks that I am not available are the weekend of 8/20, labor day weekend, and the weekend of 9/9-9/11...

any other times and im good...JB something to note is Im down for a happy hour meet....(as long as its after 9/5/11!!!!)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Better step up the game JB. Awaiting where you guys decide on. Ill be there regardless
Ya man just throw out a date, time and location. Some will make it, others wont.
I got this............... still trying to figure out where the venue will be and how the funds will be spent. Models will have to be next year and I have already heard the following.

-Raging Waters
-Paintballing
-Camping
-Jetski
-K1 Indoor Karting
-Rent a raceway
-Magic Mountian

And after party at a club or bar (maybe my pad) I'll get back to you guys after these guys vote on what to do.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Camping would be cool. BBQ and brews.
:cheers: Agreed! Just went on a trip with 24 people to Bass Lake.
Good times...........jet skiing,hiking,night swiming etc. etc. This is what kinda meet we need.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
:cheers: Agreed! Just went on a trip with 24 people to Bass Lake.
Good times...........jet skiing,hiking,night swiming etc. etc. This is what kinda meet we need.
You need to take a trip out to the desert when we go testing so we can break that front suspension of yours so you can get that LT kit. lol

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got it listed already. No bites though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts