Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im adding l.e.d's by my feet in my titan, i want them to turn on and off when the truck turns on and off until i get a switch. i was looking behind the HU and at the under the steering wheel. I dont know what to connect where to make this happen. So my question is what wires do i hook to the lights to make them come on and off with the truck? please help!

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
find a wire in the ignition that is only hot when the key is on. you cant make it hot turn on and hot turn off.

·
Super Moderator
161,848 Posts
You want them on all the time when the truck is on? If so, run a mini fuse add a circuit over on the fuse box on the passenger side and tap the fuse for the center console cig lighter power point that is only on when the ignition is on. It'd be very easy to do that and put a switch in-line to at least be able to turn them off if and when you want to.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help guys, another question where can i get some good dome light led's and led strips? I bought some on ebay but there not that bright, i saw the putco ones but im not paying 70-100 for lights its just not going to happen...

·
Super Moderator
161,848 Posts
Armaden. He's a member here. Can pretty much get you anything you need in the LED world. Great, great guy. I can't recommend him highly enough. Send him a PM.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts