Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your dash kits have the labels printed on them or just holes cut into them so you can see the OEM print under the trim piece?

Also, on one diagram for the king cab, you show that there are inserts for the center piece where the extra A/C controls are for the Armada, but on another diagram those plugs aren't there. Are they really different?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi TriKKy,

Our kits have the dash icons cut out. We have in the past made kits with he icons but they do not turn out looking like the originals and sometimes the icons would come out a little crooked ruining the kit. Due to this many dealerships and individuals requested we stay with cutouts instead and we have found that to be the best solution to ensure everyone an top quality kit.

Our computer guided trim cutting machinery allows us to make a great kit with perfect cut outs for all the icons. Each cut out it tapered down so that all edges are as smooth and well rounded as the rest of the kit.

I will try to find some pictures of our kits with icon cut-outs so you can get a better idea of what we do.

Phil C

TriKKy said:
Do your dash kits have the labels printed on them or just holes cut into them so you can see the OEM print under the trim piece?

Also, on one diagram for the king cab, you show that there are inserts for the center piece where the extra A/C controls are for the Armada, but on another diagram those plugs aren't there. Are they really different?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for the response! How about the difference between the two listed packages for the Titans, one with the little circle cut-outs for the Armada's A/C controls and one without?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Trikky,

I am not sure I quite understand what you are asking. The only difference in the kits for a Titan with AC as opposed to without AC would be the holes for the AC controls.

Could you tell me the item numbers of the kits you are looking at so I can give you a better answer :)

Thanks,

Phil C

TriKKy said:
Hey, thanks for the response! How about the difference between the two listed packages for the Titans, one with the little circle cut-outs for the Armada's A/C controls and one without?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Trikky,

I have sent a note to our designers to find out if that is a diagram error or if we have a kit that is the way you want, that may not be listed on our site.

If this is not a diagram error, then I am sure we can accomodate your request.

Our design team is off at the SEMA show for the next few days but they are checking messages so I should have an answer for you soon.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any updates?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry, pre-holidays were crazy here and then the staff was on holidays. I will check with everyone here tomorrow and see if anyone has gotten in some pics yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts