Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
what they don't tell you is you have to stay behind the pace car, and go slow, or hang back and race up to it... I recall they don't allow passing, but some people will do it anyway since others will go slow and not let them go fast...

·
Registered
837 Posts
Energizer said:
what they don't tell you is you have to stay behind the pace car, and go slow, or hang back and race up to it... I recall they don't allow passing, but some people will do it anyway since others will go slow and not let them go fast...

Max speed allowed is 75 MPH. I can go faster than that on the highway.:teethmast It is for a good cause though. I won't be able to go due to schedule conflict(anniversary). Maybe next year.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I saw this on the Pocono track this past July. Pretty cool idea. They went opposite of the race direction, though. Maybe just to show NASCAR how to turn right? :lol:

Oh, and kudos to the Red Brawn Titan that ran the track to several of us Titan fans cheering him on! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Energizer said:
That is all true, but as stated, hang back and race up. Most people are pretty good about leaving a good distance. I can honestly say I've hit 105 out there in my Accord. As the night goes by, they seem to really let up and let people have fun...

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I was passenger in a friend's Sevens TA, and we went over 140MPH playing "catch up" several years ago... of course, he went that fast up 75 in thick traffic to taunt a ricer once... that was scary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts