Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ANy of you boys out here? or girls.

Just got an 05 Titan 4x4 Off-Road today, and I love it!

I'll post pics tomorrow.

I'm Ryan and pleasure to join the group.

·
Registered
682 Posts
i live off of us 95and cheyenne... i have a silver cc 4x4, welcome

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm down the road at Fort Irwin, but always up your way. I was there this like last week, dropping off friends wife and kids at the airport.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good to see that there are a few of us here hahaha. We should all set up a meet sometime in the future and go off-roadin or what not.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Everyone, I say we meet up. I have a street edition Titan so no Off roading for this guy. Maybe when I buy the diesel when it comes out. Anyways, any of you have a NISMO air intake? Im thinking of putting one in? Also what tires do you all have that is suitable for the Las Vegas Climate?

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Las Vegas is my second home!!! Just came back to Phoenix today... too bad we couldn't all have meet up earlier in the week

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope everyone had an awesome New Year's! I put the Titain to good use and helped haul **** around for our party hahaha. AND drove people around... of course I charged for gas!

·
Registered
11 Posts
A bunch of Frontier, and few Titans From Cali, AZ, UT and LV are getting together Jan 18-20th. Should be a good time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We are all meeting up on Sat. around 8 AM.....Most are getting in on Friday. Should be a GREAT time!

·
Registered
11 Posts
vegastitan21 said:
? where?????
Meeting up Saturday Morning for off road fun...but not leaving the mall until around 10AM........

tentaive plan meet at the bellz mall , which changed its name to Las Vegas Outlet Center

7400 LAS VEGAS BLVD. SOUTH, LAS VEGAS
NEVADA 89123

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So you guys are meeting up on saturday... damnit I wish I could go... unfortunately I think I am going to Cali with my mother for the weekend. Where are the fun spots for off-roading around here???

·
Registered
24 Posts
defendthesecond said:
95 and Durango...North West...

Does anyone know a good place to get my windows tinted? They all look shady, lol.
I got my windows tinted right before last summer. Theres this place on craig. I dont have his card on me. As soon as I get it ill send it over to you. There also tint for Infiniti and the local nissan dealership.

Was the meet this last saturday or this one coming up?

Vik

·
Registered
908 Posts
Henderson here.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts