Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry if this is wrong thread have no idea where to put it. but all you local performance junkies in SoCal, tommarow nite july 26th 2007 will be the last time LACR will have an open test and tune nite. They are finnally being shut down forever . If you live close to palmdale come on down and represent the Titans. (hope its not crowded). gates open @ 5:30pm close gates @9:30. racing from open till 10pm. here is a link...
http://lacr.net/
im planning on going and will have my software for the 2* advance if anyone needs it. ill post by 4:30 tomarrow if for some reason i cant go. Look for my truck and say high, my name is Luke

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Dang shame...that was the last strip around the So Cal area...I still can't believe Irwindale Speedway only set up an 1/8 mile strip...
I'm laid up tempory w/ a medicle issue, otherwise I'd love to show up for the last fling...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never got a chance to make it either dont sweat it. got stuck at work, but heard it was super crowded anyway. prob get like 2 runs in max. at least thats what i keep telling myself lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
AWWW WTF! I loved LACR thats BS :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts