Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody notice any difference in the latest BD update? I haven't even looked at my programmer in the last year or so, so I checked and recently updated it with the latest tune and holy shiiiiit, I really noticed quite a difference. I will add that I installed a JBA cat-back around the same time, but man, this truck is quite a bit different. I really notice the shift points. I drive up the same hill to work everyday and up until I updated my tune, the truck would shift up and really bog down going up the hill. I had to stomp pretty hard to get the truck to downshift but now.....I just run right up. The tranny shifts much quicker and under any load it'll drop down and get her done. I can also light em up pretty easy now where I really had to get in it to break the tires loose on the last tune. My wife hadn't driven it in a while and she came back from a trip to the store and said, "What did you do to the truck? That thing has some power now." She probably drives the Titan harder than I do haha. Just wondering.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Anybody notice any difference in the latest BD update? I haven't even looked at my programmer in the last year or so, so I checked and recently updated it with the latest tune and holy shiiiiit, I really noticed quite a difference. I will add that I installed a JBA cat-back around the same time, but man, this truck is quite a bit different. I really notice the shift points. I drive up the same hill to work everyday and up until I updated my tune, the truck would shift up and really bog down going up the hill. I had to stomp pretty hard to get the truck to downshift but now.....I just run right up. The tranny shifts much quicker and under any load it'll drop down and get her done. I can also light em up pretty easy now where I really had to get in it to break the tires loose on the last tune. My wife hadn't driven it in a while and she came back from a trip to the store and said, "What did you do to the truck? That thing has some power now." She probably drives the Titan harder than I do haha. Just wondering.
I haven't looked for any updates in almost 2 years...guess I better check into it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts