Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a set of good looking custom wheels that will fit the 285/70/17 tires....been online for hours. I like the American Racing wheels but, I can't find wheels w/ the same specs. I'm thinking about biting the bullet and going w/ 18" to 20" wheels and tires!!! Any thoughts or pics would be appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Custom Wheels

fubar32 said:
Has anyone found a set of good looking custom wheels that will fit the 285/70/17 tires....been online for hours. I like the American Racing wheels but, I can't find wheels w/ the same specs. I'm thinking about biting the bullet and going w/ 18" to 20" wheels and tires!!! Any thoughts or pics would be appreciated! Thanks
I have a set of custom made KMC's X-D 345's, with the ring, from West Cost Wheels (17x8's). They will manufacture, takes about 6 weeks. Turned the white letter side around. Check their internet site! or KMC.com for info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice!

Domar said:
I have a set of custom made KMC's X-D 345's, with the ring, from West Cost Wheels (17x8's). They will manufacture, takes about 6 weeks. Turned the white letter side around. Check their internet site! or KMC.com for info.
Those are sweat!!! How much did you pay for the XD-345's?
Do you have any Pics that you can post? I was considering Enki's five spoke wheels 20" or 22" they are about $3000 for the wheel/tire pkg. I would like to keep the orig. tires, as I like the look. Thanks-Troy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts