Discussion Starter #1
Which one do I get?

Here's what I want

Crew
Cap Chairs Poplar
Off-Road
Leather
Sunroof

Can I order leather and sunroof with SE?

LE comes with RF and steps which I do not want factory ones so it would be a waste..

Thanx guys...Love this forum

Eric

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Go to the Nissan web site and build your model. You will see what will and won't be allowed that way.

MyFirstTitan said:
Which one do I get?

Here's what I want

Crew
Cap Chairs Poplar
Off-Road
Leather
Sunroof

LE comes with RF and steps which I do not want factory ones so it would be a waste..

Eric

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gotta get LE if you want the Sunroof.

You'll get leather whether you want it or not also - with the LE...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I went to the site...Trust me...I go there every day....hehe....

I just figured it would only allow certain packages on the web...but maybe ...just maybe there was some hidden stuff..hehe

Thanx all

Eric

·
Registered
109 Posts
Neat truck animation there Chris but isn't that running a little rough for a Titan?

·
Registered
622 Posts
LE is the way to go, it may be a little more a month, but you'll be happy.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Can't get leather or sunroof on SE, gotta go with the LE.

If you don't want the step rails, there are people here who'd buy them from you (I'd be one...). I hear they're easy to remove/install.

·
Registered
495 Posts
MyFirstTitan said:
Which one do I get?

Here's what I want

Crew
Cap Chairs Poplar
Off-Road
Leather
Sunroof

Eric
The LE comes with many other things as standard including the bed liner and from the complaints posted on here, after market Line-x or Rhino is a better choice. You can also get after market leather with the color of your choice for about $750 if you do the installation or $1200 installed. Not sure what you can do about the sunroof.

I had wanted the LE but also the bench seat. So I bought the SE and had leather, step rails and Line-x done after. I will install the fog light kit too when it's on sale. Another reason I didn't want to buy the LE beside wanting the bench seat was most of the LEs came loaded with things I didnt' care for, tow, offroad, dvd and nav.

·
Registered
128 Posts
titanjbc said:
Can't get leather or sunroof on SE, gotta go with the LE.

If you don't want the step rails, there are people here who'd buy them from you (I'd be one...). I hear they're easy to remove/install.

what sucks is sunroof is not stand alone option on LE......you have to get DVD or NAV.......I would have like to have had the sunroof but not the DVD/NAV............. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts