Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Scott,

I am going to purchase a set of 08+ Leaf Spring Shackles for my 05. I am wondering if you want to setup something for the guys on here?

If not PM me the price and I will place an order.

One question, do they come with the bushing or is that extra?

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
37,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,

I want to be 100% HA!

And you need to come over and install them for me :)

·
Super Moderator
37,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about a group by for 2 complete sets?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Several forum members said they came with the bushings already installed even though they show separate part numbers.

·
Super Moderator
37,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what I was thinking but, Scott should be the man to check it out .. :)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
I believe 55220-A60002 is the same as 55220-ZR00B on the CourtesyParts.com website.

·
Super Moderator
37,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
I am happy to report that the bushings DO come with the Shackles.

I went to the local deal and ordered the complete set. When the order came in I got 2 bags. 1 with Shackles with bushings installed and 1 with just the bushings. It was nice to get $20 back for the bushings that I did not need ... :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
The shackles do come with bushings, I have a set on hand waiting for install. I also have the bolt and nuts should I need those. Here are the part numbers for the items:

Shackles w/ bushings installed 55220-ZR00B
The two bolts for each shackle are the same 55080-7S210
Two nuts are the same as well 08918-6441A

I went round and round with [email protected] over this and he never could figure it out correctly. All it took was a call to a dealer that had one in stock and they were more than happy to grab it off the shelf and describe it to me, sure enough the bushing comes installed in it. The reason the bushing shows separate is because you could just change a busing in them if you wanted, but being they can be had for less than $25 each complete, why bother.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts