Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have had my 05 Titan since early 06. It now has 207k on the clock. I have a very lengthy list of mods including the CSF double row radiator and the permacool electric radiator fans. A while back part of the fan shroud rubbed a very small spot near the top of the radiator and caused a small leak. It has now gotten quite a bit worse and I just haven't dealt with it because I rarely drive the truck anymore. What is a good replacement these days without spending a fortune? I may can get my CSF repaired but I hate to spend $100 for a repair and not be 100% confident it will be trouble free. Any advice or ideas?

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
CSF radiators sure aren't inexpensive. A new one is around $400. But is it worth your time to wait while the radiator is fixed? They'll pressure test it after they fix it, so I'm not that concerned about a radiator with a patch.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I rarely drive my truck as I am in my work car most of the time. If a repaired radiator is a good option I may just take it and have it fixed. Sounds like that's what I'm going to do.

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Fix it man! Any welding/radiator shop should be able to weld aluminum. I would pull it out and that should not cost that much to tack weld the hole and pressure check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts