Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new one. I left my Titan at the train station (outside) while at work. Upon returning to the truck, I got in and noticed some water on the windshield. It had rained so I turned on the wipers to clear the windshield. The problem is the water was on the INSIDE :crying: ! It wasn't alot, just a small drip that ran down 8-10 inches, but the headliner was damp where it met the window. I proceeded to inspect the seal holding the windshield and it looks fine. I'm concerned about going through the car wash now though. Arrrggghhh!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
kennyo said:
Here is a new one. I left my Titan at the train station (outside) while at work. Upon returning to the truck, I got in and noticed some water on the windshield. It had rained so I turned on the wipers to clear the windshield. The problem is the water was on the INSIDE :crying: ! It wasn't alot, just a small drip that ran down 8-10 inches, but the headliner was damp where it met the window. I proceeded to inspect the seal holding the windshield and it looks fine. I'm concerned about going through the car wash now though. Arrrggghhh!
I would have this looked at Right away!! Unless you plan on getting another one in a few years. When you have a leak like this they start rusting from the inside out!! Not to mention other damage as well! :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Doghouse said:
Do you have a sun roof?
Nope. No sunroof. I'm going to have it looked at when I take it in for my 3000 oil change. I just turned 1000 and changed the oil myself. I also went through the carwash today (towels in hand) and it didn't leak at all. Weird?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts