Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to clear all this stuff outta here, prices are OBO and PLUS shipping, please post or send email to Justins311 at hotmail dot com (please do not PM, I'm never on here and will miss it):

• Big Tow Mirrors: SOLD!
  • Taillights: Drivers side was cracked so replaced them both at the same time. Up for sale is passenger (you can have driver for just the price of shipping if you want). $25 obo
    http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z276/Justins311/For Sale/DSC03364.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z276/Justins311/For Sale/DSC03358.jpg
  • KOSV500 stereo system - multimedia expansion module which allows you to integrate any aftermarket OR kenwood peice of electronics into the OEM AV system in the Nissan/Infinitis. I have every optional expansion item for it. It will allow you to play DVD/MP3/Ipod/USB/XM-Sirius satellite, etc, thru your factory NAV scren OR thru any aftermarket or Kenwood touchscreen. Also gives you bluetooth which is another huge plus since the '04-'05(?) Armada/QX did not have that as an option.

The system is very versatile, you can either route all the audio from the factory system through the Kenwood and out to the OEM speakers, to take advantage of its higher output amplifier, OR you can route the digital signals from the Kenwood THROUGH the factory head unit (using PAC satellite adapter) and thru the factory amplifier. The latter is the route I chose, which means you do not have to cut any wires and can retain use of all the factory steering wheel and rear audo controls and factory DVD system.

• NEW Kenwood KOS-V500 Multimedia Expansion system (NIB) $225 shipped (was $550 - never used!)
  • Kenwood CV100 video explander $70 shipped

• PAC AAI Auxiliary Audio Input for Nissan/Infiniti - $49 shipped <<< New = $100

Allows (2) auxiliary inputs thru the factory satellite input, simply push "satellite" button to listen to Ipod, DVD player, PS3, or any auxiliary device you have (works in conjunction with tvandnav2go for a DVD install, for example)

Kenwood KOS-V500 said:
General features:
factory system A/V expansion controller with built-in amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
lets you upgrade the sound system in a vehicle with a hard-to-replace factory stereo or lease restrictions
wireless remote
Audio features:
3-band equalizer with six preset tone curves and speaker size settings
high- and low-pass filters
Expandability:
compatible with optional Kenwood iPod adapter, satellite radio tuner, Bluetooth adapter, navigation system, TV tuner, backup camera input
inputs: USB input, two sets of A/V inputs
outputs: three sets of preamp outputs, one set of A/V outputs

·
Registered
433 Posts
lets work a deal out on those mirrors.. let me see some pics and we will go from there.. these will be my christmas present. i got dibbs pending pictures and if you are willing to ship and us agree on a fair price.

·
Registered
433 Posts
where are you located? also what trim level was the titan these came off of

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fredericksburg, Va. I'm pretty sure they do not have memory (so SE?) but it's been years so I can't be certain.

·
Registered
433 Posts
but they are power, heated etc? will you do 200 even shipped to 39180

·
Registered
433 Posts
money sent..

·
Registered
86 Posts
is thepassenger side tail light for a titan or a armada? any cracks or scratches? if it is for a titan ill give u $25 shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts