Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any lease specials going on right now? or are there going to be any specials around the corner?

What kind of rates should I be looking for? and what can I expect to pay?

Wanting:

2007 CC SE - Black -- No additional Options needed.
36/39 Month lease

·
Registered
408 Posts
I leased a truck once. Horrible idea. It was a Toyota, too...

I say purchase your truck. Payments may be a little higher, but in the end, you'll be much better off.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just bought my 07 CC SE on Thursday. There are no lease specials right now. Buying was only about $30 more per month depending on how much you put down. I was offered my choice of 1.9% for 5 years or a $3000 rebate in addition to the wheeling and dealing we did on the sticker price. I leased my last two vehicles(01 Sport Trac and 04 Grand Cherokee), and I always had problems with going over the mileage. I am very glad I bought this time around, and like I said, it wasn't that much more $$$.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Unless your company is paying for the (F)lease, it is a bad idea. In addition to the over mileage problem, they also can nit pick for dings, scratches, etc. and add all sorts of money owed at the end of a lease. If you need to be upside down on a vehicle, it might be a good idea to look at less vehicle. Go to www.daveramsey.com for a good guide to buying cars, he lays it out, and it isn't pretty, but it makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts