Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have a 2wd 06 Titan. I have big plans for it, but for now, I picked up some 37's on 22" and I was wondering if I could possibly fit them with 7" of lift. Whats the least anyone here has been able to get away with. I will eventually go higher, I just wanna get the 37's on asap.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Not gonna happen on 2wd....I have 6.5" Suspension lift and a 3" BL and just barely now have enough room to run 37's.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I have 2wd. 6" PC stage 1, and a 2" lift stacked on top. It needs 37"s baddddd. but def couldnt fit em. I'd like to take out the stacker lift and add a 3" body next time i get tires.

·
Registered
795 Posts
i think it might fit with a decent amount of triming if they are 37x12.5 with somewhat regular backspacing & rim width

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
what rims do you plan on running & what tires for 37's ?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
yeah what wheels are they ? i have 37s on 22s with 6 inch lift right now but i also have fiberglass fenders

·
Registered
795 Posts
^ looks good bro. i miss my all black wheels man! i will have to do something about that soon....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are 37" X 13.50 for a 22" wheel, I was thinking of buying a wheels with some negative offset or adding possibly some spacers.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
They are 37" X 13.50 for a 22" wheel, I was thinking of buying a wheels with some negative offset or adding possibly some spacers.
37" toyo with a -offset like a -24, you'll need 9"s, and thats before the spacers.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
my 22x11 -44 offset fits fine without rubbing, but a lot of trimming is needed...Idk if you can cut off enough of stock fenders for it to work though

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
^^^ yea he's running glass. with stock fenders you won't fit a -44. not even close.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts