Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided I did not like the plastic cover on the center console of my Pro-4X. Found a local upholstery shop to fix if for me. They sliced it in half, covered it in a matching leather with matching red double stitch and epoxyed it all back together. Very happy with the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks nice! I took the easy way out and just bought a full leather one from Infinity, so much more comfortable!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Looks great and matches the interior really well. Nice and clean install! Love the Pro-4 interior. So what did they charge you?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They charged $ 250.00 for the mod. A little pricey, but I wanted something that looked like it came from the factory and matched the interior.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just got my T covered in Katzkins leather covers and it looks amazing Its pricey but definitely worth every penny. Did a two tone pattern with contrast stitching. The kit even covered the door panel inserts.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks nice! I took the easy way out and just bought a full leather one from Infinity, so much more comfortable!
I did the same thing. I like that padded leather way better than that plastic tray!

·
Registered
686 Posts
The OP's cover looks awesome... no denying that. But for good looks and comfort the full leather one is the way to go IMHO.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i like the sh1t outa that

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks ! I'm really happy with it. I chose to keep the rubber insert as I thought it would help protect the top of the console. I like that the rubber is removable for cleaning. The shop was very willing to pad and cover the whole thing if I had wanted. Now I'm thinking about having them cover the center piece on the dashboard above the stereo head unit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks ! I'm really happy with it. I chose to keep the rubber insert as I thought it would help protect the top of the console. I like that the rubber is removable for cleaning. The shop was very willing to pad and cover the whole thing if I had wanted. Now I'm thinking about having them cover the center piece on the dashboard above the stereo head unit.
Awesome job! I have the same interior, and am now soo jealous. If you have them do the dash as well, make sure you post up some pics of that. I think it would look amazing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts