Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I ordered an aftermarket LED dome light to install in the front of my Titan where the better models already have map lights. I have to connect the wires from the new dome light to the factory dome light so they come on and go off together. Will I have to take out the headliner or just snake the wires in through the headliner from the whole I'm going to make for the new dome light?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Hey guys, I ordered an aftermarket LED dome light to install in the front of my Titan where the better models already have map lights. I have to connect the wires from the new dome light to the factory dome light so they come on and go off together. Will I have to take out the headliner or just snake the wires in through the headliner from the whole I'm going to make for the new dome light?
You can wire it to your original dome light in the middle of the headliner. do not remove your headliner, just fish the line to your new dome light. Since it will be connected to the dome light in the middle of the headliner, they will turn turn on/off at the same time. i recommend using a cardboard overlay with tape to center your dome light. :teethmast

1 - 2 of 2 Posts