Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here are a few pics for you guys. I cheated on mine, since i already have lights in the floor, i t-tapped the strips into the wires for those.

I havent figured out where to mount the strips in the back. its all fabric back there.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I havent figured out where to mount the strips in the back. its all fabric back there.
I did this a long time ago with some leds I had got on ebay...

I got some skinny flat stock steel from home depot and bent it in my vice in the shape of a really wide staple. I cut away some of the plastic under the seat and used quick set JB weld to hold the metal in place.

when the seat is in a normal position you dont even see them... I get lots of compliments on these...

It gets hot as hell here so i ziptied them in case the doublesided tape failed...

If you do this make sure the seat can still move on the tracks... i have power seats so I had to be careful..

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
here are a few pics for you guys. I cheated on mine, since i already have lights in the floor, i t-tapped the strips into the wires for those.

Dude! you beat me to the thread, i wanted to post floor lighting pictures! :eyebrow:
there should be a metal bar towards the back on the bottom on the front seats. I jumped the power off my dome light, so it kicks on/off with the doors.

·
Premium Member
15,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got no bar jb. Mine is le with leather so that may be why

1 - 4 of 4 Posts