Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got my 08+ headlights modded with the dual color led halo rings, still have to install the the fogs. Also uploaded an update picture of my T since ive done a few things to it. Let me know what you think!

Also let me know what yall think about the rings, i like both colors but i just dont like the small gaps when one color is on, If you can tell on the pic. Should i go with one color only so it can look like a full lighted ring?

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
i like em! truck looks great man. lower that back end and it will look even better:eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is the white color rings on.

Attachments

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! yeah ill be lowering soon

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
the T looks good, just remember to only use the blue or red LEDs offroad cause you can get into some trouble with cops having them on while driving on roads

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Yeah i like the blue and i have drove in the streets with them on. From what ive seen and heard is that red is the primary emergency color in TX and i havent seen anything about it on the book but it all depends on the cop.

Their by Oracle sold by AAC

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Thanks. Yeah i like the blue and i have drove in the streets with them on. From what ive seen and heard is that red is the primary emergency color in TX and i havent seen anything about it on the book but it all depends on the cop.

Their by Oracle sold by AAC

Man that looks awesome. Might need to save for some halos too when I do the halo mod. What wheels and tires you running? I especially like the wheels.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, the rims are 24's KMC Slides with 305/35/24

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
those look awsome man! i like both colors, either way!!! I was wondering for your mirrors though did u just use gloss black paint on them to get that shine compared to that dull look from factory? Those really stood out to me also! But great looking T!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do they have you mount the low beam one?
It fits in there good and i just used epoxy to hold them in place.

those look awsome man! i like both colors, either way!!! I was wondering for your mirrors though did u just use gloss black paint on them to get that shine compared to that dull look from factory? Those really stood out to me also! But great looking T!
Thanks bro, i got those caps painted in a body shop when i sent the headlight pieces to get painted. I just got them painted to match everything else

I prefer the solid white, the combo rings do appear funky... almost too "amatuer", not a clean appearance... But how does the combo look in the dark? Does it break up the gap'd look???
I might change them all white later on after i see how it looks with the fogs on. I do like how everyone turn when i have the blue ones! lol But i havent seen it so much in the dark, i think it looks like a solid ring.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Your truck looks SICK!!! Nice work! :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
howd you paint the orange part of the headlights to match your trucks paint?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
259 Posts
is there a point that it can be illegal? like my tail lights could only be a certain shade of black or I could get pulled over for it...also what did you use to do it?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im not sure how dark it can be but the front blinker has to be visible, it still is some what visible but ill be upgrading it to an led bulb. What state are you in? An i got everything painted in a bodyshop they mix black paint with clear

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
is there a point that it can be illegal? like my tail lights could only be a certain shade of black or I could get pulled over for it...also what did you use to do it?
:rofl: "illegal" is only when you get stopped and issued the ticket... :rofl:

Actually just by looking at his current headlight configuration, and depending on your individual state's vehicle codes... I can see that there is no "side marker" (blacked out reflector), and depending on forward illumination restrictions, the blue LED's could be illegal... ie CA only allows white or yellow light projecting forward... so if you are in CA... Yes, this setup is illegal when the CHP stops you... ;)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Very nice truck! im sure the headlights will grow on me but your truck looks clean. You plan on blacking out the side emblems? would tie the truck together well

1 - 20 of 38 Posts