Nissan Titan Forum banner

Led Headlights

7K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  ericbazear15 
#1 ·
Hi i have a 2017 Nissan titan SL with led headlights. Purchased it august 2020 with their extended warranty. The passenger side light is out. Went to Nissan service center and he is telling me its an after market light and not covered under the warranty. I am attaching picture of the lights. Could anyone confirm if they are original of after market. He wants $1500 for parts and labor as the whole assembly has to be replaced. below pictures show Titan sticker on the light assembly

Any help is much appreciated
Pat

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks like the stock LED/DRL lights that come on the higher trim levels (16-19). Sounds like your dealer is clueless. I've seen folks get their headlight assemblies replaced under warranty. Here's a pic of mine for reference (2019 Platinum Reserve)

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Hi i have a 2017 Nissan titan SL with led headlights. Purchased it august 2020 with their extended warranty. The passenger side light is out. Went to Nissan service center and he is telling me its an after market light and not covered under the warranty. I am attaching picture of the lights. Could anyone confirm if they are original of after market. He wants $1500 for parts and labor as the whole assembly has to be replaced. below pictures show Titan sticker on the light assembly

Any help is much appreciated
Pat

View attachment 552302 View attachment 552303

This is off of an OE light. That light is original to your truck.