Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by Intec Racing and they got me hooked on these bright little suckers, $15 a pop for the small interior ones, installed them in my map lights and dome light. If these guys are this bright, can't wait to get the backup light bulbs!

Stock bulb:

LED bulb:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Damn, nice I have the CC so I dont have that light but I have replaced the domes up front the domes in back, the front doors, back doors are on order and I am deciding on which ones to use for the reverse and bed lights. I was looking at going with some on ebay that are like 30 smd, have you decided which ones you are going with yet?

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wish I could tell you. I told them what the application is for and they checked their computers and grabbed them out of a box. Not a big deal since it was a simple matter of holding it next to the old bulb and popping it in place. I don't know exactly who makes them and they don't come with any packaging. Next time I'm down there to pickup the back-up bulbs, I'll ask them for some more info and if you can order some up and have them shipped, probably not until at least next weekend when I go preorder an AEM filter for my intake. I'll be sure to take some pics of the bulbs as well before I install them, in the meantime, here's Intec's website: New Intecracing click on "specials" and scroll all the way to the bottom to see the bulbs.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I swapped out door, puddle lamps, dome, map, cargo, license plate and amber marker lights. I went to superbrightleds.com. I get tons of complents on them. Still my favorite dress up mod. Mine are bright white. Although I do like the slight blue tint you have there.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Looks good man! I wanna get this done asap

·
Registered
53 Posts
I swapped out door, puddle lamps, dome, map, cargo, license plate and amber marker lights. I went to superbrightleds.com. I get tons of complents on them. Still my favorite dress up mod. Mine are bright white. Although I do like the slight blue tint you have there.
Whats the bulb # for all the ones you just mentioned!?

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Also interested in these bulb's. Where do we order them?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
do you have any pics? also which lights did u get exactly, like from what section on that site?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just go to the site and they have a link to get all the bulb #s you'll need. I did my dome, map, doors, plate, reverse, and tails from superbrightleds. I love em.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just go to the site and they have a link to get all the bulb #s you'll need. I did my dome, map, doors, plate, reverse, and tails from superbrightleds. I love em.
What link?

·
Super Moderator
162,273 Posts
From Sylvania's site:

Low beam headlamp
9006SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
9006ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
9006EB EcoBright - Your Environmental Choice
9006XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
9006CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

High beam headlamp
9005SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
9005ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
9005EB EcoBright - Your Environmental Choice
9005XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
9005CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

Parking light
3157NALL
3157AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Front turn signal
3157NALL
3157AST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style

Rear turn signal
3156LL

Tail light
3157LL

Stop light
3157LL

High mount stop light
Assembly

Fog/Driving light

License plate
168LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Back up light
921ST Silverstar Signal Lighting: Complete the Look: Crisp, Clean, Style
921LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Front sidemarker
194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Glove box

Map light
DE3175
DE3175LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
7443LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Dome light
DE3175
DE3175LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
7443LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

Step/Courtesy light
194LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp
906LL Long Life Upgrade: Up to twice the life of the standard lamp

From there, you can go here: Super Bright LEDs ? 12 Volt LED Car Bulbs and match up what you need.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Just ordered the dome light and the map lights. Ill see how these are and if I like then Ill by brake lights and reverse lights.

Thanks Guys

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Thank's for the 411 guy's!

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Let us know how you like 'em & post some pic's. I'm wanna order me some.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have to say superbrightleds.com lights have not done me too well, burned out 5 bulbs or so. The flicker like a strobe and then die. Piaa makes a nice led also. Replaced a few with the piaa. Friend works in racing and development, hooks it up!!!

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Anyone know where to get some that don't burn out?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Anywhere we could go to buy lights like these without having to order them?
I got mine in today and it only took 2 days to get here. They look pretty sweet.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts