Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright fellas, I finally decided to buy some LED's and upgrade my dull yellow interior lights to a nice crisp white. My truck is an LE and there are a ton of lights inside!

Here is what I used.

These for the front dome lights (2 are needed).
These for the rear dome lights (2 total are needed for the LE or those with the overhead console).
These for the footwell lights in the front, and door lights at the bottom of each door (6 total for the LE crew cabs). The flank lights shine in only one direction and concentrate the light. These are really bright in the footwells, and the door lights are pointed down and really light up the ground when opened.
These for the outside mirror puddle lights (non big tow LE mirrors).

Now for the pics...its hard to get quality pics cause the flash can't be used, but I tried two setting on my camera.

This set is in auto mode with the flash turned off

Mirror light from outside

Mirror light on the ground (they are brighter in person, and light up the ground well)

Front seats

On the following, the camera was set in night mode where it draws in extra light to illuminate the picture (no flash). The lights are not this bright in person, but these are still good pictures.

Mirror light on the ground

Front cab shot

Door lights on the ground

Overall, I am very impressed with the quality of the ebay purchases, and the light output is amazing, my wife was shocked at how bright it is in there, I recommend this to anyone who wants brighter (and non yellow) interior lighting.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Looks Good! That'll make the list eventually. :)

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
How was the install? Easy? Difficult? How long? Plug and play? Looks great, I have considered this for a while.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Nice! I wouldn't mind going that route with the Titan.

Wife's minivan is all-LED interior lights from the factory. Not fair!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
So what was the total price you ended up paying for the whole deal? (too lazy to add all the prices and shipping charges, lol)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RckyMtnTitan said:
How was the install? Easy? Difficult? How long? Plug and play? Looks great, I have considered this for a while.
Extremely easy, all plug and play bulbs. You just need a small screwdriver to pop off the dome light lenses.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spoonman said:
So what was the total price you ended up paying for the whole deal? (too lazy to add all the prices and shipping charges, lol)
If you were to order everything from the same person and all at once, I would guess about $60-70 total. I, however, did not do that since I didn't know what all I was going to upgrade, so I paid some unnecessary shipping charges.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
jaho1979 said:
Extremely easy, all plug and play bulbs. You just need a small screwdriver to pop off the dome light lenses.
Awesome man. Thanks for the quick response!

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
cjpaez said:
can someone post where to get all of the bulbs at once.
I converted my truck to all LED from a little help from this site. www.superbrightleds.com I did all cool white and i love it. The site has all kinds of LED's from plug and play to actual hardware and components to custom fit or design. Service is good and prices are reasonable. Try that with Ebay vendors.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, he was looking for a place to buy the Putco lights online... There it is. :dunno:

roy365, how much did your parts cost, and do you have the part numbers you used? Did you do the puddle lights on the doors, too?

·
Banned
6,454 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Well, he was looking for a place to buy the Putco lights online... There it is. :dunno:

roy365, how much did your parts cost, and do you have the part numbers you used? Did you do the puddle lights on the doors, too?
Oh i know you were helping him, but i was shocked to see the price for some LED bulbs. I replaced every light on my truck taillights, reverse, map, dome, door.......etc. For the interior it was like 25-30 bucks maybe. The luxeon taillights were a bit more than the average 2-3 dollar led bulb, but they are awesome looking kinda like a red version of the old school blue dots.

I dont have the P/N's right off hand BB, but that site i posted has a handy bulb reference giude(the sylvania one) to assist you in your bulb application.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey brother, i was hoping to find out what size led's you used for your radio display, they look bigger than the ones for like the buttons and other controls. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Click Is this the right order, the site was a bit hard to understand. The 921 bulbs were for the bed lights

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice job! Big improvement over stock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts