Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm not gonna put any names out there but I bought a complete interior led kit about a year ago from a at the time a site vendor and needless to.say they were absolutely junk and every single one of them flicker like I have strobes lol. My question is, is there any other members or vendors that you guys recommend to buy from so I can fix this. Don't really wanna buy imo eBay junk so just seeing if we have anyone else on the forum that sells good products. Thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
I bought the 10$ pack from ebay and I received enough lights to do my truck twice and the lights work fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the 10$ pack from ebay and I received enough lights to do my truck twice and the lights work fine.

Anyway you could look through your eBay bought history and share the link from what and who got them from. I'm not against eBay, some is good and some not so much but if you haven't had any issues what's 10 bucks lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
Reactions: napz04SE

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks will give it a try. Can't be no worse than the ones I got now lol

·
Registered
456 Posts
They look great compared to the stock bulbs, and they don't get so hot either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Same here! Bought reverse light bulbs through this forum. Both are out within 9 months. Save $$ and go to eBay. Same junk but cheaper

·
Registered
418 Posts
MikeClark, I just ordered the same interior LEDs from ebay. Were there lights in that set that I could put in the license plate bulbs?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yea, they fit the tag lights and the cargo light.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Cool man, thanks. Can't wait, I'm well on my way to having LEDs all around!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought all of my LED lights from Superbrightleds.com. Even the pesky overhead courtesy light between the two map lights. Probably 5 years ago, haven't had a problem since.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I looked at your link to eBay. Says they are only good up to a 13 Titan. I've got a 14. Anyone know the difference? I wouldn't think it would be any different but I just want to make sure before I order.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I looked at your link to eBay. Says they are only good up to a 13 Titan. I've got a 14. Anyone know the difference? I wouldn't think it would be any different but I just want to make sure before I order.

I believe the difference between 13 and 14 is 1. :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Just an update, the interior LED light kit off Ebay mentioned in this thread and I installed almost 2 months ago are working flawlessly! No complaints what so ever! For $10, you can't beat it!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Might as well join the club too

Reactions: VikingWarrior2004

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ordered mine today. I will update when I get it and let everyone know. I can't imagine they changed them for the 14's but you never know. I figure I've wasted more than $11 on worse stuff than this.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts