Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a questions about replacing turn signals with LED bulbs from DDM Tuning. Do I have to buy the load resistor for each bulb?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I had to put a load resistor on each corner of my truck when I put led bulbs in the front and back turn signals otherwise I had the annoying hyper flash.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I got a questions about replacing turn signals with LED bulbs from DDM Tuning. Do I have to buy the load resistor for each bulb?
If you got your LED's from ARMADEN you would have them.
He sent me resistors with my LED turn signal's.
And his LED design is really cool looking :teethmast :eyebrow: :hi:

·
Registered
173 Posts
If you got your LED's from ARMADEN you would have them.
He sent me resistors with my LED turn signal's.
And his LED design is really cool looking :teethmast :eyebrow: :hi:
I did! I bought ALL of my LED's from ARMADEN interior and exterior, every bulb. he only sent me 2 resistors that I installed on the rear signals, when I installed the front signals in they hyper flashed, pm'd ARMADEN he sent me the other 2 resistors, no questions asked!

I am pm'ing him now to see about getting some for my wifes ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
A little visual help if anyone needs it for installing load resistors for LED lights. I'm going to attach the load resistor to a metal ground in a place where nothing will get melted from the heat and then just run one wire from the load resistor to the hot wire of the bulb with a T-type tap that I can just plug or unplug depending on whether I have an LED bulb in or not.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts