Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering a cap for my Titan. I've found local dealers and gotten quotes for Leer and A.R.E. I'd like to get more info on the Snugtop XTR but when I use their dealer locator on their website it only lists a distributor in Missouri but doesn't show me anything near me here in Central PA. Anybody know if there are authorized dealers for Snugtop in the east....Pennsylvania?

·
Premium Member
20,661 Posts
I like the looks of my Leer, but you have to really watch the fitment at the front or it will contact the cab.
Here's a picture of my topper.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I have the A.R.E. Attached are some pictures.

It's made in Ohio FYI.

The Leer is also an excellent pick as we've had those as well on my Dad's Ford.

Good luck and show us what you got!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what is the going rate on the a.r.e?
I'm sorry, I can't find my copies of the quotes for the Leer 100XQ or the A.R.E. Z series cap. I believe both were a little under $2000 for the above listed models with only the standard features. That was for a 2011 King Cab in galaxy black. Painted and installed.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i dig the look of leer.

·
Premium Member
20,661 Posts
The dealer I used quoted the same price regardless of the size of the bed (5', 6', 8'). I thought that was kind of crappy. My Leer with carpeted roof and rack mounting rails was slightly more than $2K.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
The dealer I used quoted the same price regardless of the size of the bed (5', 6', 8'). I thought that was kind of crappy. My Leer with carpeted roof and rack mounting rails was slightly more than $2K.
i would luv to have a leer cap, just like yours. but i can't do 2g's anytime soon. i got to get my gears & trutrac first. one day hopefully.

·
Premium Member
20,661 Posts
I hear ya. It wasn't cheap. My wife still doesn't know how expensive it was and it's been three years. I throw a lot of camping gear in the back. So it's nice to have it out of the weather and somewhat secure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts