Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS!!
I have a puzzle question here!
I own a 2005 Nissan Titan and last week it died (while at a stop light.) While checking if it was the battery I noticed that the fuse panel on the passenger side was almost completely dead, except for three fuses (get back to this in a min). Took the truck in and it was the fuel pump. Got it replaced and truck turns on and is running just fine.

When I apply the left turn signal it speeds up like crazy. So I bought a new bulb. Upon trying to install the new bulb, I noticed that the ENTIRE LEFT rear light is not working! No turn signal, break or anything. All other lights work fine.

Went back to check the fuses...passenger fuse box is still almost completely dead but all fuse links are not broken! All appear to be good. I checked the fuse box under the hood and all the fuses (that I can check) are all good too! I also would like to mention that the windshield water/misters are not working and this is one of the things listed in the passenger fuse box, so I know the fuses are really not working.

HELP!

Any ideas?

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
Wow. Two ideas. I don't know where/how the BCM is harnessed to that interior fuse box, but I'd check to see of there's something loose on (maybe) the back side of that panel?

Otherwise, most of that stuff (if not all) is controlled by the BCM and it seems like that might be fried.

·
Super Moderator
160,804 Posts
IIRC, it's behind the glove box.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts