Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had time to add the last performance touch on the new T. I first switched the oil over to Mobil1 synthetic. I pulled out my UPRev cable from my last T and received my base tune from Seymore4. Going to do some data logs and get her dialed in! The base tune alone was a significant improvement. Joe continues to provide 100% customer satisfaction. :big_grin:

·
Vendor
2,007 Posts
Hey Paul! Glad to be a part of the adventure... recently there are some new competitors out there trying to bash what I do and steal my business but as all my customers know I strive to put that personal touch on every tune I do... If you're unsatisfied I am unsatisfied.. looking forward to getting her dialed in, then walking her though the inevitable modding :D

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Joe, I am a believer and trust your tuning. I would never have just anyone "play" with not one but two of my $45k Titan's. For all the haters out there.... here this- my re-flash was emailed to me in less than thirty minutes. The truck continues to pull harder with each update and Joe isn't even in the country, dealing with a significant time difference from me. Now that folks is CUSTOMER SERVICE at it's BEST!

Reactions: seymore4

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
That sounds like fun bender2 ! I wonder how many 2015's are upreved? Good one getting these newer models figured out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts